Forum Débats - Socit / Politique
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 18719 - de suca , 30 ans (india) - 2022-02-28
Socit / Politique : "END OF THE WAR"

I hope the conflit in ukraina will solve it and I aprecciate that those people are fighting for theyr country .

18719 -
modifier supprimer 18805 - Réponse de Nicolas (France) - 2022-11-28

I totally agree with you Arthur.
My message was destined to Suca, not you.

18719 -
modifier supprimer 18804 - Réponse de Artur , 13 ans (Russia) - 2022-11-28

Good day, Nicolas I wasn't trying to say that fighting is OK by sending this message , I was trying to convey the idea that everyone should be aware of the current situation because if you don't understand the reason for war you shouldn't get in this situation. And of course I don't appreciate the violence.

18719 -
modifier supprimer 18802 - Réponse de Nicolas (France) - 2022-11-24

Really, Suca ? You appreciate people fighting (...) ? dying ?
Personally, I appreciate PEACE, not war. And I'm totally sure both Russian and Ukrainian people would like peace.
You are totally right, Arthur, political situation is not so easy to understand, particularly in Western countries (like mine) where we are totally submerged with fake news. Don't worry, Arthur, many people from France can understand you, and we like both Ukrainian and Russian people.

18719 -
modifier supprimer 18801 - Réponse de Arthur , 13 ans (Russia) - 2022-11-24

Firstly learn to write Ukraine in capital letters and understand the political situation in the world before getting in this situation

Forum Débats - Socit / Politique - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info